An invoice is a non negotiable itemized statement issued by a seller for the Products and Services rendered to the buyer. Invoice can also be called as a Bill in simple words. It usually contains the Products or Services details, Prices and Taxes, Dates, Parties involved, Address information, Terms and Discounts, and payment methods. You can create an Invoice automatically from a Quote or Sales Order without having to re-enter all the data. Invoices can also be exported to PDF and Emailed as PDF attachment from the CRM directly. This can be done from the Invoice detail view page.
Item Details Block:
You can perform following Operations in this Block
- Click on the icon to select from existing Products and icon to select from existing Services; consequently, values will be automatically populated in both the cases.
- Select any Currency type from the Currency pick list; it will update the values according to the conversion rates. It will display the modified values if you had configured the currencies in Products Module.
- Select the Tax Mode: Individual calculates taxes as configured in Products or Services and Group, sums-up the total amount of Products and Services, and implies taxes as configured in Tax Calculations feature.
- You can associate different price Books to the products and Services to have differentiated price lists for different customer groups. Click on icon to view different price Books associated with the Products and Services.
- Services are non-stock items. So the field Quantity in the Stock in Invoice will be displayed as NA-Not Available. If you would generate an Invoice on the product, the stock units will be reduced and values will be updated in the Quantity in the Stock field of Products Module.
- You can also provide Discounts, Imply Shipping Charges and make adjustments on the Net Total.